Created with Care is managed by HANDKRAFTED PTY LTD and BLUETHUMB PTY LTD.
Bidding period will close at 5.00pm AEST on 10th June 2016 (subject to Clause 14), although HANDKRAFTED PTY LTD and BLUETHUMB PTY LTD may choose to extend that date (determined at our discretion). All leading bids received will be updated on www.createdwithcare.com.au approximately at the start of each business day during the bidding period, so make sure you keep an eye on www.createdwithcare.com.au to ensure your bid is the highest.
Bidding information and rules:
1. The highest value bid for each lot at the end of the bidding period will win the lot bid with 100% of the bid value donated to the nominated charity.
2. Unless otherwise stated in the product listing, delivery costs are not included in the bid amount. Delivery is to be coordinated by the winning bidder with the assistance of HANDKRAFTED PTY LTD and BLUETHUMB PTY LTD.
3. If two or more bids on an item are received for the same price, the first bid received at www.createdwithcare.com.au will take precedence. You are not able to lower your price with a new bid.
4. All amounts bid are in Australian dollars.
5. Each bid must be sent via the relevant bid form on each product listing page (or via email to email@example.com) and to be valid must include:
your full name,
the amount your are bidding for that piece,
your email address,
contact phone number; and
The product name you are bidding on (for email submissions).
Personal information received will be used to process your bid, including notifying you if you are the successful bidder and advising you about the prize and coordinating its delivery. Your email will also be registered to receive newsletters and promotional offers from HANDKRAFTED PTY LTD and BLUETHUMB PTY LTD, which you can unsubscribe from at anytime. Your personal information will not be used for any other purpose without your consent. The highest bid that is updated on www.createdwithcare.com.au will include the following information:
- the highest bidder’s first name and initial,
- the highest bidder’s suburb; and
- the amount of the bid.
As an example, ($200 David F., Bondi NSW)
6. There is no reserve price on any lot.
7. HANDKRAFTED PTY LTD and BLUETHUMB PTY LTD are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line failure that may result in your entry not being received or received properly via www.createdwithcare.com.au. Please keep an eye on www.createdwithcare.com.au to check which bid is the highest.
8. At the conclusion of the bidding period, if your bid for a lot is the highest bid received at www.createdwithcare.com.au we will contact you regarding delivery and payment. Any dispute regarding the receipt of a bid or the winner of a lot will be determined by HANDKRAFTED PTY LTD and BLUETHUMB PTY LTD in its absolute discretion.
9. HANDKRAFTED PTY LTD and BLUETHUMB PTY LTD may require proof of identification before accepting a bid or coordinating delivery of an item. If insufficient identification is provided, HANDKRAFTED PTY LTD and BLUETHUMB PTY LTD may elect not to provide you with the item and deal with the item in its own discretion for example, without limitation, either re-auction the item or provide it to one of the charities to use for their own fund raising purposes.
10. Any items not paid for and claimed after 7 days of HANDKRAFTED PTY LTD and BLUETHUMB PTY LTD attempting to notify you of your winning bid will be dealt with by HANDKRAFTED PTY LTD and BLUETHUMB PTY LTD at their own discretion for example, without limitation, by either re-auctioning the item or giving it to one of the charities to use for their own fundraising purposes.
11. All payments are to be made by EFT in Australian dollars into a bank account nominated by HANDKRAFTED PTY LTD and BLUETHUMB PTY LTD. 100% of the winning bid amount for each lot will then be donated to the nominated charities.
12. If you are a successful bidder, the item will not be sent to you until the full bid amount has been successfully received by HANDKRAFTED PTY LTD and BLUETHUMB PTY LTD as stated above by way of cleared funds.
13. The items have been donated to HANDKRAFTED PTY LTD and BLUETHUMB PTY LTD. All items are sold ‘as is’ and descriptions and photos should be used as a guide only. You are able to view the items prior to bidding by contacting us. Refunds or exchange are not given under any circumstances.
14. The online auction closes at the end of the time period specified for that online auction where there are no new successful bids during the 10 minutes immediately preceding the end of the time period specified. If there are any successful bids on a particular lot/item within 10 minutes of the close of the online auction (the going, going, gone period), the auction will continue to be extended until there are no more within the Refresh Period. The Refresh Period may vary from time to time by a number of seconds. We accept no responsibility for any circumstances or incidents arising as a result of any slight variations that may occur in the Refresh Period.
15. Please note that the Australian Taxation Office have ruled that donations are not tax-deductible if a person receives goods or services in return for the money given (e.g. the purchase of any items). For further information visit the Australian Taxation Office website.